The answer is always YES.
Trust me, you always have a question or two for the person interviewing you.
Asking your interviewers thoughtful questions at the end of your interview is a great way to:
- Show your interest and care.
- Learn more about the organization, your future team and determine if this is the opportunity for you.
- Further showcase your qualifications for the position.
78% of hiring managers state that enthusiasm will influence their decision.
I’m not suggesting you show up anything other than your authentic self; however, a smile, a little inflection in your voice, sending a thank you email, having questions prepared to ask the interviewer– these are all great ways to show your interest and excitement in the position.
Today, I want to share with you my favourite questions to ask the interviewer.
There are over 20 questions to ask the interviewer in the following categories.
- Questions to ask a recruiter
- Questions to ask a future peer/cross-functional partner
- Questions to ask a future manager
- Questions to ask HR
If you found this DOWNLOAD useful, I’ve got something else for you… check out this video I created about the 4 MUST DO’s in your next job interview.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment