It’s been a year since you’ve had a salary increase.
You’re not certain where the business stands right now when it comes to wage increases… after all, we’re in the middle of a global pandemic.
You’ve been debating, what’s next in my career journey?
You’re not quite ready to make a move and you’re feeling antsy in your current job.
You know your worth and all that you bring to your position, the department and the organization.
You’re thinking…“maybe before I begin to look for other opportunities, it’s worth asking for a raise.”Check out below on where to begin.
Step 1 || Review your position description. What is still accurate? What do you need to add based on what you’ve taken on?
Step 2 || Rate yourself on each of your responsibilities from 1-5.
- I haven’t done this before or I’m just getting started.
- I understand and I still require direction + instructions from my manager.
- My confidence waivers and at times I require support from my manager.
- I can do this with confidence on my own and I ask my manager for feedback to seek improvement.
- I’m an expert and I can train another person.
Step 3 || Write out your accomplishments from over the last year.
Step 4 || What do you want to take on over the next year? What do you envision your role to develop into?
Step 5 || Create your pitch using my free ‘PITCH’ template.
Needing any additional support after you download? Feel free to send me a note to email@example.com Sending positive vibes, you’ve got this!
Download the template HERE